Home of the Surreal O'Rama Song Poem Bizarre Lyrics Contest!!!

OUR NEXT WINNING SONG WILL BE POSTED ON APRIL 6!!!!!

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Interlude in Black

As the last of the Mounties disappeared into the fax machine- Chuck, Groves, Mr. Mouse and yours truly all looked at each other and said goodnight.

Mr. Mouse went off to his bedroom as did Groves to his aquarium. Chuck opted to sleep outside.

I found a remote corner and performed a set of movements that a hermit crab from Jupiter once taught me. The result of this dance is that one shrinks to a very small size-which I did in order to fit into an empty raisin box-becuase there’s something about raisin boxes that makes me have really good dreams-this time out I dreamed that I was given the task of teaching Rin Tin Tin the Hustle.

Unbeknownst to all of us- there was another inhabitant in the cave.
Deep down in the darkest recess of the subterranean tunnel, Nosferatu was closing the lid to his coffin.

No comments: