Home of the Surreal O'Rama Song Poem Bizarre Lyrics Contest!!!

OUR NEXT WINNING SONG WILL BE POSTED ON APRIL 6!!!!!

Thursday, September 16, 2004

The Fanged Snowman

We all looked at Nosferatu, and Mr. Mouse said;

“Hey. Mr. Orlok. Good to see you again, but I’m afraid we’re closed”.

Nosferatu lifted his hand, and the whole world around all of us turned into a black screen which displayed these words;

“I realize that it's late. But surely you wouldn’t deny a new friend a drink or two.”

After a few moments the screen disappeared and Mouse said;

“I’m sorry. It’s after two. I can’t serve any more alcohol.”

Again, the world went black and we saw these words;

“Laws. Rules. What are they good for? If you will not permit me but one of your Monty Python Holy Ails, I shall have to take matters into my own accord.”

When the black screen disappeared, we saw that Nosferatu was bent over the bar, inhaling white powder.

No comments: