Home of the Surreal O'Rama Song Poem Bizarre Lyrics Contest!!!

OUR NEXT WINNING SONG WILL BE POSTED ON APRIL 6!!!!!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

His Terpsichorean Activities

I know you've all heard the rumor that I was attacked by one of those big trucks that picks up dumpsters and empties them into its retrograde belly. There is some truth to that, but the real scoop is that I caught a bad case of the boogie fever. Ladies and Gentlemen, since my last post I have clogged, tapped, broke, shook, waltzed, swung and contrad my way through every single piece of music ever recorded. That's right, it was a 24/7 daaaaance party, I wish you could have come.

At any rate, once I'd rocked my way through history's entire catalog, my feet still longed to move, sooooooooooooo I decided to create a new dance number every day. My goal is to do this for 100 days, and I'm somewhere around day 80. If you would like to peruse these songs please go to:


Song-A-Day Podcast


That address once again is:

Song-A-Day Podcast

See ya there!

No comments: