Home of the Surreal O'Rama Song Poem Bizarre Lyrics Contest!!!

OUR NEXT WINNING SONG WILL BE POSTED ON APRIL 6!!!!!

Friday, November 04, 2005

Crowns all Around

I failed miserably in my task to construct a statue of Thor's hat. I don't feel incredibly bad about it because prior to this attempt I had created exact replicas of cherry pie slices so realistic that Thor, who was getting tired of modeling, took a bite out of one of them. It really added character to the piece, and I hope to enter it into a competition soon. If anyone else out there is hungry, I'd suggest going to a pizza joint or something.

Ta Ta for now.

Billy

2 comments:

The Darker Me said...

Billy,
I baked a banana split last night, and it said to me, before I placed it in the oven, that this wasn't the path to righteousness. I told the banana split that righteousness was never my intention, and for that he filled my nose with a puff of rhubarb. Unfortunately for banana split, I quite like the spelling of rhubarb, and then I spilled my ashtray and lost track of time. Bummer for banana split.

Billy Sugarfix said...

Hey Mona,

Not to contradict you entirely, but banana split was engaged in a news conference last night that was filmed and televised. I have well documented proof of the whereabouts of our cream covered fruity friend, which was certainly not at your house. What are you trying to hide. Where were you REALLY?

Do you remember those Swatch Watches from the 80s? Do they still make those?

Billy