Home of the Surreal O'Rama Song Poem Bizarre Lyrics Contest!!!

OUR NEXT WINNING SONG WILL BE POSTED ON APRIL 6!!!!!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I Palliate

Writer's block is a dish best served with that crazy ice cream surrounded in tasty gel that you get at Sushi restaurants. The bitterness of the Writer's Block somehow reacts with the cool sweetness and becomes simply irresistable.

I am, of course speaking from experience. Not so recently I gorged myself on said delicasies and believe it or not my belly and brain are both still recovering.

What I've been doing between the present and my last post is a mystery to me. I have vague visions of Dutch acrobats and computer saavy reptiles, but there is no clear point of orgin for these thoughts.

So, my readers-you luminous balefires of joy- I again must form myself into a tense rondure and roll to your feet. Asking for what seems like the millionth time that you forgive my absence and loan me a couple of Disney Dollars.

No comments: