Home of the Surreal O'Rama Song Poem Bizarre Lyrics Contest!!!

OUR NEXT WINNING SONG WILL BE POSTED ON APRIL 6!!!!!

Saturday, March 12, 2005

An 8 Sided Die's Birthday Surprise

I woke up this morning in complete darkness and whenever I moved I heard a crackling sound that let me know that I was surrounded and dare I say constricted by some sort of paper. No sooner had I reached this conclusion than I heard the strains of happy birthday coming from the world beyond my tree pulp prison. And no sooner had I recognized this classic anthem of annual ascent than I heard a ripping sound and was nearly blinded by the deluge of light that poured over me.

I was then scooped up by a giant 8 sided die who immediately said: "No, not this one. This isn't what I wanted for my birthday.

I was then put into a rather large grocery bag and soon found myself on a shelf in a store with a price tag on me that said $62,146.

Luckily Chuck ventured along and had the cash on him to spring me from this mess and I'm very happy to be currently nestled in the Cave and am hoping that some Organic Huoshan Yellow Sprouting Tea will magically appear before me.

No comments: