Home of the Surreal O'Rama Song Poem Bizarre Lyrics Contest!!!

OUR NEXT WINNING SONG WILL BE POSTED ON APRIL 6!!!!!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Alsvid That Ends Vid

CLICK HERE FOR AN AUDIO PRESENTATION OF THIS POST


Alsvid, one of the fine horses who pulls the sun across the sky each day, took a break and came for a visit this afternoon, and I dare say that I am glad that I was standing just to the left of due North when this crazed winged equis crashed down on the very longitude and latitude of said direction.

"Honorable Alsvid!" said I, "To what do we owe this unexpected visit, is the company of Sol and Arvak wearing thin?"

"Yes, there is that. Plus the lure of a nice stiff mojito!" said the mythical demi-god through its air-weary mane.

Luckily I knew (and still know) of a distillery next to a large field of mint, so off we went. We had a lovely afternoon. We talked a bit about Mexican Goth Metal, and then played twenty rounds of twenty questions.

Naturally, it was a very long day, because Alsvid left the sun in the middle of the sky when he came to visit. I took advantage of the extra daylight to practice elevated lunges and to pick pears.

No comments: