Home of the Surreal O'Rama Song Poem Bizarre Lyrics Contest!!!

OUR NEXT WINNING SONG WILL BE POSTED ON APRIL 6!!!!!

Friday, January 19, 2007

The Great Fruitcake Toss of Manitou Springs, CO.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In my youth, I sold fruitcakes in order to earn money for a starving marching band in rural Kentucky. If I had known about The Great Fruitcake Toss of Manitou Springs, Colorado, perhaps I could have provided them with some Giant Sling Shot Fodder and won the prize for selling the most, which was a hand held Pac Man Game.

Oh well, I didn't win the prize, and I won't be there on January 20th when the fruit starts to fly, so let's enjoy these pics from a past tossing from ColoradoGuy.com (who graciously provided us with our posted pic today).

Click here to hear a song about Fruitcake (WARNING: SONG STARTS PLAYING SOON AFTER CLICK SO YOU MIGHT WANT TO TURN YO VOLUME DOWN)

No comments: